13 Mar
2017
13 Mar
'17
6:26 p.m.
Hi All, So how should we deal with the potential of bad weather tomorrow? Please keep us posted as early as you can Aaron if you think we need to delay. It is ok with me if we need to postpone the retreat. Thanks, Rich Sent from my iPad
3492
Age (days ago)
3492
Last active (days ago)
0 comments
1 participants
participants (1)
-
Rich Wolff